20 Nutritional Snacks You Should Know About
As a health coach, I understand the importance of healthy snacks. But as a mom of 4 kids, I also get how difficult it can be to come up with new snack ideas. When I am working with my clients, snacks are often the first thing that we start to incorporate nutrition. Today I wanted to give you some help.
Snacks can often change in our home as we navigate nutritional needs in different season and years. That is when I can get overwhelmed about change.
I hope this snack list will be helpful for you. These are snacks that we are currently enjoying in our home.
When you are craving a snack, you want to give yourself nutrition that counts. Check out the list below and links and take home what works for you!
20 Snacks You Should Know About
- Chickpeas and Raw Spicy Seeds trail mix
- Pumpkin seeds and DF Mini chocolate Chips
- Quality Deli Meats or sausage (Applegate) wrapped in spinach
- Veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, jicama sliced, radishes) and Hummus or Guacamole
- Sliced cucumbers with Lemon juice and Salt and Pepper
- Organic Fruit (Seasonal)
- Organic Blue Corn Chips with Fresh Salsa (substitute with plantain chips if not doing corn)
- No-bake Almond Butter Bars
- Boiled Egg and Uncured Bacon
- Oatmeal in a jar
- Pecans, shredded coconut and DF Mini Chocolate Chips mix
- Homemade Cheese Crackers
- Paleo Pigs in a blanket
- Trader Joe’s Organic Olive Oil popcorn with Real salt
- Bacon, Apple, Cheddar kabob
- Raw honey Almond Butter with Green Apples
- Trader Joe’s Raw milk cheese or Cup of Raw Milk
- Cultured Plain Yogurt with frozen Organic berries and Raw local honey
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin muffins
- Simple Green Smoothie with added probiotics, fats or more greens!
What are your favorite snacks?? Need help finding some of these ingredients? CLICK HERE for a free health consultation and I can tell you how I can help you!